For buildable coverage, seamless blending and a perfectly natural-looking, sun-kissed finish. Introducing Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer with SPF 15. The finely milled formula gives a perfect matte finish and feels traceless on both face and body. This lightweight, waterproof formula on the other hand gives your skin a natural, sunkissed look with a matte finish any time of the year.
- Waterproof pressed bronzer powder that gives your skin a natural sun-kissed glow
- Blends effortlessly, the velvety powder creates a rich, healthy-looking tan
- This lightweight and long wearing formula wears/stays put for upto 10 hours
- SPF 15 ensures optimal sun protection from the harmful UV rays
About the Brand: Rimmel London is a British cosmetics brand that brings you innovative range of makeup products. From your make-up essentials to experimental on trend colours, Rimmel London has something for everyone and every occasion. The brand is constantly innovating to re-shape convention, create new looks, to give you the tools to explore new versions of your look. All Rimmel products are safe and have been developed, manufactured and packaged in compliance with the laws, regulations and guidelines that are applicable in each country in which they are sold.
Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylene/va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Parfum/fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Bht, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].
How To Use
- Apply wherever the sun naturally touches the face: nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.
- Sculpt high cheekbones by sweeping bronzer into the hollows of the cheeks and just under the jawline.